Senior Devops Engineer ( Azure )
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Amsterdam, Netherlands
COMPANY: The Company is an aviation software company (located at Station Amsterdam Arena) that provides asset management, maintenance planning, and administration software to airlines and aircraft lessors. They have about 150 employees with 20+ nationalities.
Work Locations: Netherlands , Amsterdam
Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, DevOps Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible.
Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Azure ARM). • Manage and support customer environments in datacenter and Microsoft Azure cloud.
Create, change, review and debug automation code.
Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products. • Document development and deployment activities.
Manage the full release process.
Setting up in-depth knowledge about the Product you’re working on.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience using system monitoring tools
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in datacenter and cloud environment.
- Automated deployment frameworks
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, security metrics, OMS)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MSSQL) and some knowledge about NoSQL databases.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude. Ability to work independently but also work as team member.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Must have skill set:
- Technical degree in a related field of study and at least 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Azure (e.g. IAAS, PAAS, ARM)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Good understanding of REST API principles. • Understanding of Microservice architecture. • Understanding of service bus architecture.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of containerization
- Knowledge of C# programming languages.
We offer a competitive benefits structure in line with the local markets, as well as global employment and development opportunities.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support
- Holidays: 24 days (20 statutory and 4 above statutory days) and 2 company days
- Health Insurance: Group collective health insurance fully paid by the Company
- Pension: Defined contribution plan via Nationale Nederlanden paid by the company
- Travel Allowance: Public transportation fully paid by the company, or partially reimbursed by own transportation
- Incentive Compensation: the opportunity to receive incentive pay based upon the Company’s performance
- The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
- Direct influence on the future of aviation
- Working in international teams
- Salary : 60-65k Euro Gross
Get in Touch
You can get in touch with our recruiters via linkedin..